Cityline Condos at Tenley Condominiums
Want to live in a modern residence "above" Tenleytown Metro, or any metro for that matter? Cityline at Tenley may be a wise location to begin!
This historic property at 4500 Wisconsin Avenue in Upper Northwest Washington, DC was built in 1941 as a Sears department store, and later had become a Hechinger Store. The vacant building was acquired by in 2001. By 2004, presales at the Cityline at Tenley began. The Tenleytown / AU Park Metro Station became the anchor of an urban village.
Before completion of 204 modern condominium (Cityline at Tenley), retail spaces opened in 2003 (including Best Buy, the Container Store, and Ace Hardware). By early 2006, Cityline at Tenley had completely sold out.
Cityline was built literally built on top of the Tenley Metro station, making it a truly premier location. In addition to Metro access, Cityline offers a Whole Foods market directly across the street and many wonderful restaurants within a few blocks. View Cityline at Tenley Condominium units below, or read more about Cityline.
Cityline Condos for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Cityline began pre-selling in late 2004 - "frenetic" market that ultimately reached it's apex 2nd quarter 2005. Combine the "[not so] real estate market", with, Friendship Heights (Upscale shopping) -- along with downtown accessibility, and Tenley Sold! Only a few condos sat on specific tiers during the following year's subprime period. The West Facing Units get the sunshine but some of the Semetary views became a challenge. Citiyline is one of the most stark reminders that real estate, even in a best Addess modern highrise in Northwest DC, need to be evaluated on "tier" by "tier" basis. It's location within a location!
In a sentence or two? Cityline at Tenley offers upper NW DC a distinctly modern "chic" condominium
4101 Albemarle St NW - Washington DC 20016
- Units: 204 dispersed over 6 stories of Contemporary Condo living
- 24-hour concierge; Generous urban chic lobby with wireless internet connectivity abutted by modern fitness center
- Two lushly landscaped courtyards "accessible on 3rd floor".
- Style: Described as modern, stylish, light, an urban "soft loft",
- Square footage Bedrooms - small 1 bedrooms 450 square feet to Penthouse level 3 Bedrooms over 1500 sq. ft.
- Most expensive sale: a 3 bedroom penthouse for $1,000,000 dollars in 2016
- Location-Education: The most coveted units, with the least turnover are the courtyard exposures, where you can have your city, and a sense of reprieve.
- Number of Stories: 6
- Bounded by Wisconsin Ave to the East, Albemarle to the South, And River Road to Northwest.
- Location: Corner of Albemarle St NW and Wisconsin
- Neighborhood: AU Park (American University Park) / Tenley Town / Wisconsin Avenue Corridor
*Chic" One of the few Modern, loft-like - floor to ceiling window, in Upper Northwest Washington DC, especially in 20016 and 20015 Zip codes.
Luxury Washington DC Condos
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Compass are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2018.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2018 at 12:11pm EST.