Tenley Hill Condominiums NW DC
- Address - 4750 41st Street Northwest, Washington DC 20016
- Neighborhood - Tenleytown (the Urban Village abutting American University Park and Chevy Chase DC)
- Metro Accesibility: One block from the Tenleytown-AU Park Metro Station
- Year Built - 2002
- Number of units: 38: 3 levels consist of "traditional" condos, 9 multi-level penthouse units, and 5 Townhomes
- Square Footage - Approximately 800 - 4000 square feet
Tenley Hill DC Condos For Sale - Unpdated Hourly
|All Listings||$1,000,000 - $1,250,000|
- MLS® #:
Location! Metro,wilson Pool.rarely Available Huge (2460 Sq.ft.) 3 Bed/ 2 Bath Plus Library In Awa...
Tenley Hill Condominiums currently stand as just one of the few condo developement in the heart of Tenleytown. Developed by PN Hoffman in 2002, the building can best be described as a Mixed use condo boutique, a rarity in Upper Northwest DC. To say the Tenleyhill is a 38 Unit Condo Development would be true, but for those who have seen many of the units, "a bouquet" condos, townhomes, multi leveli penthouses" feels like a better description.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Capital Prop. are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2013.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2013 at 1:35am EDT.