Just Listed - Stately Berkeley DC Home for Sale
4715 Berkeley Terrace, NW : Washington DC 20007
First Open House on Sunday, May 5th, 2013 from 1 - 4
Welcome to this exceptional five bedroom, four bath expanded 1950s Cape Cod in the highly desirable Berkley neighborhood in NW DC. Offering both formal living and dining spaces, along with areas to find comfort and serenity, this three level home has a wonderful flow. The dramatic sunroom off of the kitchen has floor to ceiling windows and a domed ceiling, giving you optimal views of the gorgeous grounds. In addition to the master bedroom suite on the main level, there is an additional bedroom (currently converted to a large office with built-ins) with adjoining full bath. Upstairs provides two generously sized bedrooms, a full bath and a huge walk-in hall closet for extra storage. The lower level completes this home offering a recreation room with a 2nd fireplace, another bedroom, full bath, large utility and laundry area, and access to the 1 car garage. Leave your car at home and walk to the shops and restaurants on Macarthur Blvd - Black Salt, Marvelous Market, Safeway.... and much more.
Features & Amenities
- Large welcoming foyer
- Newly refinished hardwood flooring
- Sunroom with wall of windows & copper dome roof
- 1st Floor master bedroom suite
- Fully finished lower level with new carpet
- One car garage with large driveway for additional off street parking
- Freshly painted from top to bottom
- Walk to Macarthur Blvd shops & restaurants - Black Salt, Marvelous Market, Safeway, Macarthur Liquors and more
Here is a quick (& fun!?) video trailer for your viewing pleasure...
Contact Jason Koitz with questions or to arrange a showing! (202-679-1020)